Today’s drawing prompt is another gratitude act. A pantry – a place to store essential non perishables like a little squirrel is a wonderful privilege.
What item did you make sure was in yours before lockdown set in? What do you have the good fortune of calling comfort food and being able to secure a small supply of to see you through an unprecedented time? Coffee beans? Long grain rice? Seeds? Nuts? High quality flour. Take a minute to find that pantry item you’re so grateful for and then today just draw that,
- Find somewhere comfortable to sit.
- Enjoy drawing your pantry item.
- Don’t sensor your drawing skills. If you make quick sketches do that. If you like line drawings do that. This is more about opening a tap into your intuitive self than creating a masterpiece.
While you draw your pantry staple, these prompts might deepen your experience:
- What else comes up for you other than gratitude?
- Who do you think of who maybe doesn’t enjoy this same fortune?
- Is there a way you can help?
At the end of today, if you feel inspired to you can share your thoughts and drawing insights in the comments. I’d love to share and support you in your journey.
If you post your drawing to social media, use the tag #mininaturedrawingchallenge so I can share in your creative process.